At Bakerview Heating & Cooling, we treat all our customers with honesty and integrity. With our staff having over 35 years of combined experience serving the HVAC industry, we have all the experience needed to serve you and make you comfortable in your home. We listen to what our customers are saying and we choose together, with our customers, which product and model will fit their budget and house design.
We specialize in retrofit, service of your existing furnace, heat pump, air conditioner, fireplace, hot water heater, and water on demand. Our goal is to provide you with support, excellent service, and lasting value.
We respect our customers for choosing Bakerview Heating & Cooling as their supplier of choice. Our estimates are free and we would be pleased to serve your family.
– Sean Jackson, Operations Manager
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY?
Please be a part of our 2023 Holiday Food Drive
Our service technicians will graciously accept your non-perishable food donations at the time of your service call and deliver them on your behalf to our local food bank
THANK YOU for making a difference in many people’s lives!
~ Your friends at Bakerview Heating & Cooling ~
**HURRY! ELIGIBLE REBATES EXPIRING DEC 31st**
- Replace your old natural gas furnace, boiler, or water heater with an eligible ENERGY STAR® model and you could qualify for a rebate of either $800 to $1000 on a furnace, $1000 on a boiler, $1500 on a combination system, or $200 to $1000 on a water heater.
Are you eligible?
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer with natural gas as your primary source of heat.
- Your existing furnace or boiler must be a minimum of 10 years old and not require repairs in excess of $1,000 (pre-tax including parts and labour).
- You must be replacing an existing water heater
- You must install an eligible ENERGY STAR furnace or boiler with a two-pipe direct vent system (to be verified by submitting a photograph as part of your application).
- Applications for other rebates must be submitted within six months of the invoice date
Furnaces must be ENERGY STAR or equivalent and be at least 95 per cent efficient or higher
Boilers must be ENERGY STAR or equivalent and be at least 94 per cent efficient or higher
Water heaters must be ENERGY STAR
Habitat for Humanity in 2015
with our partner Daikin.
You can view more details here.